Finance - Atlanta Mini Facelift
Atlanta Mini Facelift Financial Policy
1. All insurance Co-Payments are due at the time of service.
2. A NO-SHOW fee of $50.00 may be assessed for each appointment missed. Notify us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid the penalty.
3. Payment is due at time of service for all in-office cosmetic procedures.
4. Any dishonored check will result in a $35 return check charge.
5. It is your responsibility to confirm our physicians participate in your insurance plan. If you see a physician that is not on your plan, you are responsible for all charges in full.
6. All medical records requests must be in writing and received 72 hours prior to the date needed. All medical records request need to be in writing. There is a $25 search and find fee as well as a per page charge for coping your records in accordance to Georgia State law.
7. We charge an administrative fee to cover the cost of certain administrative tasks such as completion of FMLA, disability, school forms as well as patient requested reports such as claims, statements, payment histories, and copies of medical record.
8. If your balance becomes 60 days delinquent after insurance payments, your account may be sent to a collection agency. You are responsible for all collection fees incurred.
9. Cosmetic Surgery Quote After you and Dr. Majmundar have finalized your surgical plan, we will provide you with a quote for your surgery. The quote is an estimate and will include your initial consultation, a pre-operative visit with Dr. Majmundar, digital photographs, a visit with Dr. Majmundar the morning of surgery to answer any questions, the procedure, all immediate post-operative visits, and all related follow-up visits for one year. We will also provide you with an estimate of the facility and anesthesia fee with your quote. All quotes are valid for 90 days.
10. Non-Refundable Deposits. We collect a non-refundable deposit of $500 or half of the procedure quote, whichever is less, to schedule and hold your desired date of surgery. You may schedule your procedure as soon as the day of your initial consultation. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is also collected for any laser, skin tightening, or in-office liposuction procedure at the time of scheduling.
11. Full payment for cosmetic surgery is due at our office at your preoperative appointment prior to surgery. If the procedure is performed at our surgery center, the facility and anesthesia fees will be collected at the same visit. If the procedure is scheduled at another facility, that facility will contact you directly for the appropriate facility and anesthesia fees prior to your procedure.
12. Payment Options Cosmetic procedures are an excellent investment in your medical and psychological well-being. To make your healthcare investment cost-effective, we provide the following payment options.
i. Cash or certified check.
ii. All major credit cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
iii.Care Credit gives you convenient low monthly payment options so you can get the procedure you want now. This involves a simple one page application and immediate approval online. There are no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees. Click Here: CareCredit
We offer low monthly payments through CareCredit so you can get the cosmetic procedure you want – today!
13. Cancellation/Refund Policy If your scheduled surgery is re-scheduled within 7 days of your surgery date, you will be charged a $250 rescheduling fee. If your scheduled surgery is cancelled, at any time, for any reason, you will be refunded all monies less the $500 non-refundable deposit and a $50 administrative fee for refund processing. Cancelling any laser, skin tightening, or in-office liposuction procedure within 48 hours of your scheduled date, will forfeit your $500 deposit. There are no refunds on skin care products, Latisse, oxygenetix, or Neotensil products. Exchanges for these products are permitted. We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to reschedule or cancel on short notice, but please understand that this also effects your surgeon’s schedule, staffing, and other patients as well.
14. Additional charges Required lab work or additional operative time will be billed separately to you by the lab, surgery center, or hospital. We recommend that the patient be covered by health insurance at the time of the cosmetic surgery in the rare instance that a post- operative complication develops. All charges related to additional procedures for revisions or complications are the full responsibility of the patient.